Durum Wheat Semolina.
4 – 6 min
Store in cool, dry place.
per 100g serving size
|Amount per serving|
|طاقة/Energy (Kcal) 321|
How To Cook A Perfect Pasta
Chicken pasta with red sauce
- Del Libano Penne: 500 grams
- Vegetable oil: 3 tablespoons
- Chicken breast: 500 grams (cut into small cubes)
- Onions: 12 cup (finely chopped)
- Garlic: 1 tablespoon (crushed)
- Chili pepper: 3 teaspoons (powder)
- Tomato sauce: 1 cup
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1 teaspoon (ground)
- Basil: 1/4 cup (green)
- Heat the oil in a deep saucepan over a medium heat and add the chicken.
- Use a wooden spoon to disperse the chicken and leave it on the stove until it turns brown.
- Add onions and saute with chicken until wilted, then add garlic and hot pepper.
- Pour the tomato sauce and season with salt and black pepper.
- Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer.
Boil the pasta in salted water until soft (4-6 minutes).
- Drain the pasta from the water and pour it over the sauce.
- Stir the pasta until well combined with the sauce on a low heat for two minutes.
- Place pasta with spicy tomato sauce in a serving dish and garnish with basil leaves.