Durum Wheat Semolina.
4 – 6 min
Store in cool, dry place.
per 100g serving size
|Amount per serving|
|طاقة/Energy (Kcal) 321|
How To Cook A Perfect Pasta
Spaghetti sauce with minced meat
- Ground beef: 250 grams (finely chopped)
- Onions: 1 piece (chopped)
- Garlic: 4 cloves (crushed)
- Green pepper: 1 piece (small / finely chopped)
- Tomatoes: can (mashed)
- Tomato juice: 2 cups
- Tomato paste: 2 tbsp
- Oregano: 1 teaspoon (dried)
- Dried basil: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper: half a teaspoon
1. Mix the minced meat, onion, garlic and chopped pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat and stir until the meat is soft and brown, the vegetables are tender and the meat water is dried.
2. Add the mashed tomatoes, tomato juice and tomato paste, season with salt, pepper, oregano and dried basil, and stir until it begins to boil.
3. Reduce the heat, cover the saucepan, and leave the mixture for 45 minutes to 60 minutes, stirring from time to time, until the ingredients become thick and the sauce becomes thick.
4. Boil the spaghetti and add the sauce to taste.