Durum Wheat Semolina.
4 – 6 min
Store in cool, dry place.
per 100g serving size
|Amount per serving|
|طاقة/Energy (Kcal) 321|
Pasta with basil flavor
- Pasta: Package (Fusilli type)
- Olive oil: 3 tablespoons
- Basil: 1 teaspoon (basil)
- Garlic: a clove
- Chicken breast: 2 breasts (2 pieces)
- Cooking Cream: Bottle (100 ml)
- Pesto sauce: 1 نصف2 cup (ready-made)
- Spinach leaves: 1 cup (boiled)
- Chicken broth: 3 cups (ready-made)
- Pine nuts: 1 teaspoon
- Pazmese cheese: 1 cup (cut into slices)
- -Salt, to taste
- Pepper: as desired
1. To boil the “pasta”: put, in a deep saucepan, 3 cups of water, a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of corn oil. Let the water boil vigorously, then add the “pasta”, while stirring to distribute well inside the pot, in order not to stick to each other. Let it boil vigorously for about 8 minutes, drain it from the water, rinse it with cold water and leave it to cool completely.
2. Heat the olive oil, in a deep saucepan, over a fire; Put the basil and garlic in it, and stir them for 3 minutes, then add the chicken pieces, turning them over until they are tender, then the “pasta”.
3. Then, pour the chicken broth and cooking cream, and distribute the spinach and the “pesto” sauce, and leave this mixture on the stove until it becomes thick.
4. Serve this dish, with pine nuts and parmesan.